We currently collect and process the following information:
Your email address will be used by us to send you marketing messages by email. You will only receive such marketing messages if you have registered on our website to receive our newsletter. In addition to your email address, we also collect the time and date of registration.
You can unsubscribe from receiving such communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions within the newsletter.
- Page visited, Network speed, Browser, Device type, Device OS, Country, Web vital and Datetime stampsFor this feature we use Vercel Analytics. Their compliance with GDPR and privacy notice can be found here: https://vercel.com/legal/privacy-policy
Data RetentionWe have taken appropriate measures to protect your data from accidental loss, unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. We may not keep your personal data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which your personal data was collected, unless we are expressly obliged to keep your personal data longer under applicable law.
Affiliate Links DisclosureTo support our business, we include affiliate links within our product pages that direct users to our products listed on external marketplaces, such as Unity Asset Store and Itch.io.
When you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase on the external marketplace, we may earn a commission.
The use of affiliate links helps us sustain our business and continue providing valuable products to our users.
- All affiliate links on our website lead to our own products listed on external marketplaces.
- We do not use affiliate links for products other than our own.
Please be aware that when you navigate to external marketplaces through our affiliate links, your information may be collected by Unity Asset Store or Itch.io, subject to their privacy policies.
Your data protection rightsUnder data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.